Conveniently located just minutes to historic downtown Wilmington, North Carolina, Brunswick Forest offer residents the conveniences of a larger city and the relaxing atmosphere of a small town. With a host of resort-like amenities, on-site shopping, activity groups and community events Brunswick Forest has become one of southeastern North Carolina's top master-planned community.
Shop. Work. Play
The Villages at Brunswick Forest is a 160-acre town center made up of more than 500,000 square feet of retail and professional establishments. Initial tenants include the New Hanover Regional Medical Center, BB&T Bank, Hampton Inns, CVS, Lowes Foods, Port City Java and a planned theater cinema complex.
Search For Real Estate
To learn more about Brunswick Forest visit our community website at Carolina Ocean Living.
- Golf and Clubhouse, Cape Fear National, 27 Holes designed by Tim Cate
- Fitness and Wellness Center, 18,000 sq/ft
- Dog Park for Large and Small Dogs
- Indoor and Outdoor Junior Olympic Size Pools
- Fitness Room
- Aerobic and Yoga Studio
- River Club, Canoe and Kayak Lodge
- Garden Center
- Over 100 Miles of Walking and Biking Trails
- Ocean Club, Private ocean and beach access
- Many Clubs and Associations
- The Villages, Shops, dining and entertainment
- Parks and Activity Areas
- Tennis Pro Shop
- On-site Message and Fitness Training