Bolivia, North Carolina
Boaters and nature lovers will fall in love with Riversea Plantation. Situated along the Lockwood Folly River, Riversea Plantation offers residents river access for kayaking, boating and a network of walking trails through beautiful low country woodland areas.
Located just minutes to area hospitals, community college, performing arts center, state-of- the-art aquatic and fitness center, and just 10 minutes to the beaches of Oak Island, Riversea Plantation provides an excellent balance of serenity and access to everyday needs.
Additionally, Riversea Plantation residents can enjoy a well appointed clubhouse, boat ramp with direct access to deep water access on the Lockwood Folly River, tennis, walking trails and much more.
Search For Real Estate
To learn more about Riversea Plantation visit our community website at Carolina Ocean Living.
- Private Members Amenity Center
- Beautiful Community Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Room
- Walking and Biking Trails
- Tennis Courts
- River Boat, Canoe and Kayak Launch
- Boat Storage
- Just minutes to Oak Island Beach
- Convenient to Shopping and Entertainment
- Convenient to health care and emergency services