St. James, North Carolina
The myriad of activities available at St. James Plantation have been attracting families seeking an active lifestyle for over 20 years. With approximately 2,000 residents, St. James Plantation is one of the most established, successful and attractive communities along the Silver Coast of North Carolina.
St. James Plantation offers its residents a variety of activities, including championship golf, mature tennis programs, boating, canoe & kayaking, full service marina, organized fitness programs and a host of community organizations and clubs.
St. James Plantation is convenient to the historic and charming port town of Southport. The waterfront restaurants, quaint shops and eclectic artist community provides daily diversions and delicious cuisine for area residents.
Search For Real Estate
To learn more about St. James Plantation visit our community website at Carolina Ocean Living.
- Over $100 Million in Existing Amenities
- 4 Championship Golf Courses and One 9 Hole Golf Course-81 Holes of Quality Golf
- 4 Large Outdoor Pools and indoor Pool Facilities
- 3 Tennis Centers Varied Surfaces, Leagues, Teams, Tennis Shop, and On-site Tennis Pro
- 3 Handsome Community Clubhouse
- Canoe and Kayaking Launch Areas and Clubs
- Full Service Marina with Wet & Dry Storage Facilities, Restaurant, Neighborhood Market, & Provision Store
- Lake Front Amphitheater
- Scenic Gazebos and Meditative Areas
- Waterway Community Park
- Oceanfront Beach Club
- Minutes to the Oak Island Beach
- 15 Miles of Walking Trails
- 24/7 Gated Security
- Community Fire Department
- Community Law Enforcement
- Over 70 Clubs and Organizations
- University of Wilmington Extension Education Programs
- On-site Fine Dinning Restaurants